The new ŠKODA Fabia will be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show which takes place from 4th to 19th October 2014. It is thought the new Fabia will be available to order early in 2015.
The new model is packed with clever features and offers much more space then the previous Fabia, including more boot space with a wider loading area and more headroom and space for passengers. It will also have plenty of Simply Clever features including:
- MirrorLink – this allows smartphone apps to be displayed on the screen of the infotainment system
- SmartGate – transfers vehicle date such as fuel consumption, average speed and journey costs wirelessly to smartphone apps
- A rubbish bin for the side door
- Storage nets on the inside edges of the front seats
- More space for drinks bottles
- Ice scraper in the fuel filler cap
The exact specification for the new ŠKODA Fabia will be confirmed nearer to the launch date.
To be kept up to date with the latest information on the newŠKODA Fabia, please fill in our contact page